Saturday, March 2, 2013

I have learned so much this past year.



I have learned so much this past year. I have used LinkedIn with passion. 

 I had one of the top 1% most viewed LinkedIn profiles for 2012. 


I have learned that LinkedIn is a great way to stay connected with current contacts, but more importantly it has allowed me to reconnect with many people I lost track of over the years.  I am thankful for the many connections that I have made through my career. 



This year I have also learned the importance of thinking outside of the box. I used my blog Factory Outlet Insiders to market myself, sharing the passion I have for retail, ecommerce, and store operations.  

In total my blog has had almost a half a million page views with readers from 186 different countries.  

It has been a good tool for me to be creative.

Breakdown of readers by country

World Wide Readership - Map with flags showing every country that has viewed Factory Outlet Insiders

The other things I have learned this year are more personal........you need to live a balanced life – learn some and think some and sing and dance and play and work every day some.

Please check out my Linked In profile, share it with friends and colleagues and take a look at my updated About Me page.

Lets hope winter ends and spring comes soon,

Mark Libell

No comments:

Post a Comment