Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Round Rock Premium Outlet Visit


Recently I visited the Round Rock Premium Outlets.

Round Rock Premium Outlets
4401 North IH-35
Round Rock, TX 78664
(512) 863-6688

Directions
From Austin-Bergstrom International Airport:
Take Highway 71 West to Interstate 35 North. Exit 257, Westinghouse Road.

Regular Hours

Mon-Sat: 10am-9pm, Sun: 11am-7pm

One of my biggest pet peeves with this center is how difficult it is to pull off the highway into the center. It is a very sharp turn that needs to be taken at relatively high speed in traffic. Now I regularly drive in midtown Manhattan traffic, so I'm no wimpy driver. This is poorly designed.


After visiting my Kids Supercenter store I toured the center.

I counted 7 vacancies out of 147 stores for a 5% vacancy rate. It should be noted however that most of the vacancies were all in the Monarch section between Polo and Banana Republic.

It also appeared that New Balance was running a going out of business sale.

Mark Libell

No comments:

Post a Comment