Friday, June 3, 2011

The Shoppes at Oklahoma City attract thousands to job fair.

Over 2,000 people packed the Francis Tuttle Technology Center in Oklahoma City on Thursday in hopes of landing a job at The Outlet Shoppes at Oklahoma City.

About 2,000 potential employees handed in their resumes to companies like Nike, Coach, Polo Ralph Lauren, Brooks Brothers and Jones New York.

The Outlet Shoppes at Oklahoma City, which is scheduled to open in August, is looking to fill more than a 1,000 jobs ranging from security to sales.

"I think I filled out about 45 applications, and I just got them finished, and I'm about to take them back, and I've been getting interviews," Erica Hornbeck said.

Organizers said about 600 people walked away with new jobs.

The stores were still accepting more applications, organizers said.

SOURCE: KOCO.COM

RELATED POSTS:

No comments:

Post a Comment